Thursday, March 26, 2009

WOF - Kimleigh and Laudi


I am a stalker. I'll just put it out there. When I found out that I was going to be rooming with two girls that I know who are very good friends and I would like to be their gooder friend, I was so excited. So I set out on a mission...
1. Give them a name. Kimleigh
2. Make myself a nametag. Kimleigh Groupie.

That's me. And that's how I thought it was going to be for the weekend. And then there was a mix-up with the rooms. Which, in the end, got us a bonus roomie. Whom I ADORE. So I set out on a mission....
1. Give us a name. Laudi
2. Take a picture. See above.(Yes it is snowing in our hotel room in Louisiana)

First day of a weekend of fun, faith and fellowship! These are the funnest girls! Right now my partner is flying all over trying to smash a beetle to death, screaming and I am SURE upsetting the neighbors. Kimleigh is talking trash about Laudi, but we don't mind. Word.




Photobucket

3 comments:

His Girl said...

oh! I am so jealous! i want to be there with you so bad! Would I be kimamleigh or amlaudi?

Becky said...

WOF? Luckyyyyy!

Vindiciti said...

Sooooooooo jealous!!! Brat! Teehee. Guess this time I'm the one at home being jealous of you having fun with Kimleigh, cept there was only a Lau and no di. I hope you have half as much fun as we did, which would come out to an incredimazing time.

P.S. Can we be gooder friends, too?

P.P.S. Are you holding my steam cleaner hostage or something? LOL.

Word verification: Reste. Are you getting any reste? -wondering if that's french or spanish or something with the extra E-