Sunday, November 25, 2012

Carpenters Bluff Bridge


I love bridges.

Today hubby took me on a photo-taking date to the Carpenters Bluff Bridge. The bridge has been spanning the Red River since 1910. You can read more about the bridge here.

Trains used to pass on the bridge, but it has been converted for vehicle traffic.   Cars can only go one direction at a time and they go way too fast , if you ask me. 


















The foot bridge is even more scary.
















The bridge appears to be coming apart at the seams.






Blessings on your day,
Photobucket


2 comments:

His Girl said...

beautimous. Also, a great idea for a date. High five for Mr.Sing4Joy

Anonymous said...

Great to see your world through your eyes. What a treat!

(Proving I'm not a robot...it made me laugh to type "Zealtog"...not sure why but it just did.)