- The sun is shining.
- The birds are chirping.
- My barrier rose vines are in full bloom.
- It is Pentecost - the "Birthday" of the Christian church
- In our Methodist congregation it is the day of Confirmation where the children that have been baptized as infants take on the promises of living a Christian life as their own.
- Today there was also a baptism. A young boy professing his faith in front of the whole world.
- One year ago today my entire family was baptized. In that same Methodist congregation.
- Today is Mother's Day.
I will leave you with a couple of thoughts....
The other day one of my dear bloggy friends posted about why she is glad she is a Mom and I am to this very moment still touched by it and carrying it around as though it were a special gift that I just cannot bear to put down. You would be blessed a thousand times over to go and read it here.
This is my prayer for all you Mommies: "Her children stand up and call her blessed. Her husband also rises up, and he praises her. He says, 'Many women do noble things. But you are better than all the others.'" Proverbs 31:28-29
A happy HAPPY Mother's Day to you!