Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Job Every Day (Otherwise Known As Spam)

Has Michael Vincent been working to find anyone else a new job as diligently as he has been working for me? Maybe he has only had time to focus on me since nearly every day in my email he notifies me that he has found me yet another new job. Astounding the dedication this man has for me. Really.

Been sick since Saturday with a bad throat and still having to do most of the stuff on my schedule. I delivered some pictures on Monday morning and I was feeling so crummy. The delivery did not go well, and I left feeling less than satisfied. I am in the process of making right with the client, but like I said - I've been sick. It's failures like that which plant the seed of "quit" and the seed of "you're not good enough".

Started antibiotics last night and already see improvement this morning! Which is good because I am expecting to have about 20 people around my table for dinner tomorrow and today, although I cannot finish our work in progress of a home, I can at least make it clean and welcoming.

I went to the newer gynecologist for a follow-up about my urethra last week. I'll tell you more about that in another post.

I also have had a post brewing for many weeks now about perspective and perception. Maybe since I claimed it here, I will have to write it for sure.

5 comments:

His Girl said...

I hope Michael Vincent finds you a job in california.

glad your dumb throat is stopping with the hurting.

looking forward to your perception post.

missing you.

Unknown said...

What is it w/ sick peeps this year?!? Hope you get to feeling better soon!

And tell Michael Vincent to find himself a job!

IdahoAngie said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Your Mom and everyone else here including me says Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

MyShilohRanch said...

I'm with GGG on this one ... Michael Vincent needs a real job! Also sorry you have been sick, you and my daughter have a little too much in common this season! Glad you are feeling better! May God bless you and your family abundantly and to overflowing! HAPPY THANKSgiving! XO XO XO

PJ said...

Michael Vincent has offered me a couple of jobs too...but I delete without opening so I don't know what kind of good fortune I'm passing up.