Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Being Loving Even When You Aren't Feeling Loving

Wednesday is rehearsal evening for 1st service Worship Team and 2nd service Chancel Choir. The kids and I will spend approximately 3 hours at church. On the Wednesdays that we do not have covered dish fellowship meal, we pack a picnic dinner or grab some fast food on the way so that they can eat while I rehearse. Today I had to go to the dollar store, so I decided to make picnic dinner a little more special this week(and I had been thinking along these lines when I did the grocery shopping on Tuesday so I picked up special things to go in their dinners). I even picked them up some dessert, which is a rarity in the S4J household.

I picked them each a special 'brown lunch sack' just to let them know that they are loved.





I even got a new tear-it-up toy for Angus. As you can see, he liked it.


<span class=


2 comments:

His Girl said...

how sweet. you totally inspire me, sis. these are sooo loving, and I'm sure that even though you don't feel like it, your obedience blesses the heart of God.

Becky said...

You are a cool mom! They're gonna feel loved all right. All that AND dessert?

Will you be my mom? ;)