Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where In The World Is S4J? - Day 2 Continued


11:57am Heading South from here to the airport...



1:19pm Arrived at my destination! You guys are way too hip to me. You had me figured out right away!




1:29pm Picked up these...
HisGirl and Jtothe2nd



1:57pm Arrived at their swanky hotel and I spent some time taking pictures of the lovely lobby while they worked out the details of checking in...



3:10pm Time to eat and shop. Lunch at Rainforest Cafe...

3:15pm and because you people are harassing me about faces...



4:33pm After lunch we went around the Grapevine Mills Mall. We stopped in here...



Can you SEE the prices of these items? Jtothe2nd really loved that bowl sink AND those sunglasses.

5:09pm A little more fun back at the hotel before I had to be on my way home...


5:40pm I didn't get a picture of this because I was literally standing at the door when we heard a key in it. It was my Chica Wen who had just arrived from California!! I got to say, "Hello" and hug her before heading out for the 6 1/2 hour drive home.

8:19pm YAHOO! J-in-the-B for dinner!!
Arrived home around 12:30am

More later on the reason for the quick turn around.....


Photobucket

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'm thrilled that you had your girlfriend time, no matter how short.

Great hair, BTW.

The only good thing about NM is that everyone can be a size 8, right? :)

Brandy said...

UGGHH!! SO JEALOUS!

Thanks for the faces! Everyone looks f.a.b.

His Girl said...

I can't believe you drove all that way for such a short visit. I am BEYOND blessed.


incredible.

Becky said...

You are a way cool friend to do that.

Love your sassy short haircuts, chicas!

Alana said...

What fun pictures! I know you guys must be a hoot to hang around with!