Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm not all-the-way cuckoo

Well. Cousin Amber has gotten me into this blog-eat-blog world and I am already on the verge of obsession. I have been reading my own posts over and over again. While doing so it occurred to me that some of you might think I'm a bit dramatic having missed an IM from my husband and thinking I might never hear from him again and thus refusing to ever wash another dish. Here is the situation. My husband is serving on active duty in the United States Air Force and is currently deployed. So you may read from time to time things that seem a bit odd, and sometimes they just will be odd and for no good reason, but if you check the context of 'her husband is at war' against the oddity, it may clear it up for you a bit.
And man-oh-man it is fun when someone else reads your little notes and says nice things about them!

5 comments:

His Girl said...

haha. I wondered if people were going to wonder.

You're being so strong- if it comes off as cuckoo, so be it! I am so proud of the way you are leaning on God.

I look forward to reading all of the wonderful things you have to share with us :)

Gretchen said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Judi. I pray protection upon your husband and family while he's away at war. I pray that the time will go swiftly, and that he'll never have to return. I hope this blog is a welcome distraction for you while he's away, and even when he comes home. Be careful...it's addicting. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my Blog World! I was wondering what was taking you so long to sign-on! Thanks for having me on your list of favorite places to visit. I look forward to reading your stuff. You do know you can post favorite songs from YouTube, right?!! It's awesome. Talk to you soon!

Erin Hill said...

I am loving S2. I could never think you were dramatic. My dear friend in the South. When my world fell, you grabbed ahold of me with your voice and your insight and helped me take very scary steps. I cherish all that you did to help me through. So how ever you need me in your life, I am here. I wish we could quilt again on your dining room table. I am delighted to keep in touch with you here. I have 144 four square patches to sew if you find you have idle hands. I look forward to keeping in touch with you more, and this is a great way to do so.

Jenn said...

Hi Cousin Judi! Found you though Amber. I will say a prayer for you and your family while he is overseas. Give him my thanks for his brave sacrifices he is making for our country. Thank you for yours as well.

Yes, be careful because the blog world is VERY addictive!!! Welcome!