Friday, December 14, 2007

What I am singing

Well, you may already know this, but currently my very favorite CD is GLORY REVEALED The Word of God in Worship.






Man alive! This is just plain good. This CD is a must have. It features some of today's best worship leaders/Christian artists and one of my very favorites; Candice Pearson-Shelton. I know what you're thinking, "Scripture in song - cheesy, boring." NO NO NO. This music is so good AND it is all Scripture. You can visit their website and sample the music if you don't believe me. My favorite is the title track. It is an easy walk into meditating on the glory of God when I pick up my twelve-string and go for it! http://www.gloryrevealed.com/music.php

I am just waiting ever so patiently for someone to decide to publish the songbook. BTW - you can visit worshiptogether.com and get sheet music for a few of the songs on the album.

2 comments:

lesajasinski said...

Oh my gosh, how funny you posted this! I have been sticking this CD in the car every time I get the chance, turning it straight to #5 and belting it at the top of my lungs! (And of course, thinking I wish I could sing this one with the Fort Polk praise team girls!) I had the same thoughts about the scripture and the repetition- it's amazing how music that might look so boring on the page can truly bring you to that place you need to be with Him. Funny thing is I had a feeling this was one on your heart as well. :)

Marsha said...

Thanks for the heads up on the CD! I really like the sample cuts. I think I'm gonna have to by several copies as gifts this week (please one for me :) ).

Also, by the way you post, you come across very relational - even if you're not a hugger!

Praying for you and your man.