Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Teen Bliss

Good news! I found someone sympathetic to the cause who was willing to look at and consider our documentation for my daughter to get her learner's permit - and they accepted. Once we had gone through all the paperwork, it was mere minutes before closing, but they let her take her test anyway. She passed! However, because she was there after 4 they weren't able to issue the permit, but we can go back tomorrow and pick it up. Thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement! Now comes the hard part of allowing her control of the vehicle. :)

6 comments:

His Girl said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have one who will have a regular license within a week or so and another getting the learner's. Watch out!

Congrats to yours!

Jenn said...

That is so exciting!! I am glad God worked everything out. :o)

Jenster said...

Woo hoo!!!! I'm so glad for both of you!!!

You're such a good mom! :o)

Shauna said...

WHOO-HOOOO! That is so awesome! I am so glad that everything worked out!

And, uh, I'm glad it's not me in the front seat. ;-) You'll do great! Take deeeeeep breaths.

Marsha said...

Yea!!!!!!!