Monday, April 28, 2008

Get Well Soon And Pass The New Appliances

My husband's parents came in for the weekend to stay with the kids and take care of some things around the house while I went away to the beach with the Praise Team. When I got home yesterday afternoon I had waiting for me the biggest basket of sick-girl lovin'!! Triple G had me delivered a basket full of her love and care!




This morning after my in-laws packed up their car and loaded up the kids to drop them off at school on their way out of town ~ YES THEY DID! ~ I found the small appliance section from Walmart had been transplanted to my house.

I am blessed!
Still sick, but functioning at full capacity now. Praise God! I will post about my adventures this weekend and the Casting Crowns concert and Me And My Girl Problems, but I'm trying to get caught up on life from being sick. Patience. Patience.




3 comments:

His Girl said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! welcome back! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures :)

Becky said...

What lovely gifts! How sweet...and what an uplifting blessing, huh? WAY COOL!

Glad you were finally feeling up to go to the beach for a weekend!

Jenster said...

My, but it's good to be you - sick and all!!

Casting Crowns! Jealllll... ousssss...