Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Point Of Grace

My good friend (and favorite Tenor) Mel took a walk down Point Of Grace memory lane but she forgot to put up MY two favorites by them! So here they are....
The first one is the first Point Of Grace song I ever heard and the second one I actually had the privilege of singing with Mel and some other really missed and cherished friends a couple of years ago. Tra la la la. *update* There was no video for the second one on YouTube. I guess I will have to make one myself and post it later. FOILED.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, yes -- JESUS IS!!

the other one? hmmm, i'm sure we could wing it that last week of may....

i'm going to pull out our dvd practice session and chapel performance....just to keep up with that memory stroll....

Anonymous said...

found it on God Tube!

any chance you could put our version on YouTube then we can both post it?? i don't know how to do that.

His Girl said...

yah, this is one of my FAVORITES!

Jenster said...

Hey! I went to church with Terry Jones!! Okay. I didn't know her personally because it was a big church. But I did stand in front of her at the West Little Rock Burger King once and we chatted - that was before I went to church with her though, so our chatter was limited to being a mom of young children.