Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What A Difference Thirteen Days Makes

I am still sick but today I was able to run the vacuum before knocking out cold for three solid hours. I also cleaned my room AND did the dishes. Apparently my child labor needed a rest from their sweatshop duties and God allowed me to do a bit of it. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me - don't stop!! I am going to leave with you another great song that I love (and wish I could play) - and also a Hamper Scamper assignment for those of you who are well enough to play...




Hamper Scamper: Pick a window with mini-blinds and wipe them, vacuum them, dust them - or throw them away! GO!!

4 comments:

His Girl said...

I am everso glad you are feeling better... will continue to pray for you... love this song... and refuse to play hamper scamper today!

haha

Anonymous said...

SO glad you're back online!

oh but now you've gone from preachin' to meddlin' -- my blinds are in terrible shape!

I'll be in your 'hood May 26-28!

Becky said...

Not to sound motherly, but be careful not to push yourself too hard too soon...but we want you 100% better with no relapses!

Prayin' for you.

The dust bunnies on my blinds are apparently now joining forces with the cobwebs...I really should do something about them, but it's sunny out, and I think I'm going to go play today instead.

Shauna said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better.

That song is one of my absolute favorites. There is something so powerful and moving in that song. Thanks for bringing it to mind again. I think I'll consider it for next week's worship.