Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Update

Just a short note to let you know - Grey Poopon is still here. Today the newspaper ads start running and I am going to copy the flier and see where I can post it. I am going to re-post my note about Wednesday and leave those posts to sit another day.

"Just so you know - I think today is going to be a multiple-post day. I seem to have a lot on my mind! I will adjust the post times so that today's posts can be read from top to bottom. **There are 8 posts all together**"

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Maybe you need to pass along some of your blog inspiration my way - not much on mind this week!

I hope you find his family soon!

His Girl said...

hey, bloggirl-

here's to a new day- one in which your new dog and my old couch find good homes!

*mwah*

can't wait to 'game' with you later!

L.Bo Marie said...

:) thanks for stopping by! I love it when I get to meet new people thru this crazy blog world!