Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's A Quirky MeMe

  • JUDITH is an Anglicized spelling of YEHUDIT, from the Hebrew, meaning PRAISE. The letters featured in this word are Yud Hey Vav Dalet Yud Tav. (I never liked my name until I found this out! How cool is that??!!)
  • I can count to 10 in Chinese.
  • I like my mashed potatoes with BUTTER. NO GRAVY. NEVER GRAVY. NEVER EVER GRAVY.
  • And speaking of food, generally I do not like my foods to touch each other on the plate and I eat each food to completion before turning the plate and eating the next.
  • I love collating, stapling, filing....really any type of organization. I dream of IKEA.(wait. is that a separate quirk?)
  • Although I enjoy reading those 'getting to know you' emails I get (and meme's). I rarely ever respond with my own. (feel very special Amber and Kim)
  • **In an effort to be less dignified I will share this: I am an avid sweeper, but can barely bring myself to pick up the piles. Seriously. I am forever leaving a broom propped against a wall protecting its little pile.**(This can be considered the icing on the MEME cake.)

If you are so inclined to join this game, here are the rules. (I've already broken one of them as I am not going to tag anyone.) ooooh I feel so naughty;{)

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.(2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

4 comments:

His Girl said...

did not know about the chinese thing.

lovely, dignified quirks. well done. thank you for playing.

His Girl said...

much less dignified with your addendum to your quirkiness.


i love every single one of your quirks.

you are certainly God's poeima

Unknown said...

i've got a couple i could add to your list... haha... *smooches*

Jenn said...

Loved reading your quirks! I only eat mashed potatoes with butter - no gravy needed. I also like my mashed taters lumpy. What about you?

Interesting info about your name.